[ Hey! Big Athens devMEET on the 17th
! Will you be there? ]You know you're weird when you...
1) Spend more money for milk than anything else.
2) Put sprite
in your spaghetti
and expect it to taste good.
3) Find Dan Radcliffe
extremely hot in that deviation.
4) Spend some time almost every other day, either logged in or logged out, modifying Wikipedia
the past two years.
5) Enjoy reading Whitehead's and Russel's Principia Mathematica
6) Have been working on too many new features for deviantART and miss the bug-busting weeks we used to have. And then again you're so happy that you can spend a few days working on bugs again.
believe that one day you will become famous because of one of your projects.
8) Identify with Alex from Elephant
9) Celebrate Peter Pan
as your mascot because you want to stay a boy forever.
10) Think that you will be the last to die in this world.
11) Always have a browser tab open in some php.net
12) Enjoy doing push-ups in the middle of crowded streets.
13) Would kill, if you knew you'd never be caught.
14) Sometimes believe in magic.
15) Find reading a good SQL
query better than sex.
code from Gmail
works (and succeeded).
17) Are a developer and like hexentanz
18) Among your computers, 3 are connected to the Internet, all sharing one dial-up connection.
19) Don't like sports or games involving balls.
20) Your name is Διονύσης.
21) Are writing a why-am-I-weird list of 50 items.
22) Are convinced that any number multiplied with eiπ
+ 1 gives zero as the result.
23) Like Heidi
's bad your-mom
24) Are 19 and will still write a letter to Santa Claus this year.
25) Are in love with a fictional 12-year-old boy
26) Are obsessed with code formatting standards
. And try to force it to other members of your teams.
your furniture is from IKEA
28) Would prefer to starve to death instead of dying peacefully in your bed from a heart attack.
29) Find Roxas
the sexiest character
30) Find yourself woken up by strangers ringing your bell persistently who disappear as soon as you try to see who they are.
31) Have a great adoration towards statistics.
32) Have been practicing the art of Parkour
for more than a year, and still enjoy it more and more every day.
33) And enjoy the company more than the actual sport.
34) Have a blog
in a blogging system you've made yourself.
35) Use an mp3 player that you've made yourself (that runs on a web interface).
36) Use a PHP debugger
that you've made yourself.
37) Prefer to implement something from scratch rather than use something already created by others, for the sake of learning how to build it.
38) Hence, you've created your own database layer
for PHP, instead of using one of the many available.
39) Like metaprogramming
40) Usually chat in Greek using Greek and not Greeklish
41) Find it astonishingly amusing when two consequent svn
commits of yours get non-sequential revision numbers.
42) Own a ring that is often mistaken for Isildur's Bane
, but is in fact just a ring with Elvish carvings.
43) Often use 21 candles (or more) instead of electricity to illuminate your lab.
44) Would pay $100 for a good name.
45) People exclaim "shouldn't you be locked in a server room!" when they see you on dAmn.
46) Try to type using the wrong keyboard (not the one connected to the computer you're looking at), and you go like "why isn't it typing....."
47) Have named one of your teddy-bears Hephaestion
48) Will spend new year's eve installing the new version of Excalibur on Chit-Chat
(because nobody will be online on that time to notice the downtime).
49) Several of your poems (and prose) can be linked with each other through several symbols and points, leading to a totally different meaning sometimes.
50) Have made your own fictional programming language that was never implemented, yet was used in non-usable examples and documented.
...but I don't do these things, do I?
Which of these things apply to you? Why are you weird?
Leave a comment