As a follow-up of lordgonz's journal
Let's list some good things of 2006!Good of 2006
- Traveled for the first time to somewhere outside Europe; visited Mexico, USA, Canada, Cyprus, and Spain for the first time.
- Participated in International-level informatics olympiads for the first time: IOI and BOI. Did really well in BOI.
- Met a lot of interesting people in real life (and not). To name a few, him, $mccann, $spyed, $pachunka, ~abresas, him, $chris, $starvingartist, Zeke, Rob, Jack, Jarrah, $Moonbeam13, $randomduck, $mudimba, Marit, Jason, Jeanne, Jannina, Robert, and a lot more people (but if I listed all of you this journal would have been more huge than I'd want!)
- I got a job.
- I improved in software development.
- I got accepted in a good university.
- I moved to my own place.
- I improved in writing and understanding poetry.
- I turned 19.
- I enjoyed this awesomeness.